2+ Films included in my playlist, Skyfall and Taken 2

Posted by Unknown


Soon to be released, Skyfall and Taken 2. Both are films I have been waiting for. Skyfall is the 26th movie played by james bond. I do not know how many times to change the role of james bond, james bond existed before I was born, circa 60's. And the cast that I think Daniel Craig is best. According to various sources, the film is a film james bond skyfall the most thrilling ever made. I've seen the trailer (let's see here, cool)
Skyfall

While taken 2 is a movie with a simple plot but it has a good story and action. Worth the watch. I like the most is love alone father to his family. He is able to do anything to save his family. Should all fathers did just that. He gently to his family, but loud to anyone who threatens his family.
Taken 2

Oh yeah, one more, the bourne legacy. The film is a continuation of the Bourne trilogy. But unfortunately the main character, matt damon is not playing in the fourth movie. That's the list of movies I want to watch.