Kiss Photo Spread, Jason Aldean Apologizes

Posted by Unknown


Jason Aldean
Kiss Photo Spread, Jason Aldean Apologizes. Country music star Jason Aldean apologized to his fans after a photo is not appropriate surfaced last week. Aldean via his personal Twitter account indirectly admitted that he wanted to talk to his fans and not let online gossip pages continue to write about him.

The statement disclosed Aldean after a picture of him and former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr surfaced. The two were spotted at a bar in Los Angeles on Wednesday (26/9). In one photo, both are seen kissing.

"In fact, I made a mistake. I have too much to drink and act inappropriately. Ultimately, I embarrass myself and my family," he wrote.

Aldean is married with two children. He will release his fifth album Night Train on October 16.