I Hope RIM Shut Down BBM Right Now !!

Posted by Unknown


Yesterday I was very upset with what is made ??by RIM. RIM failed to resolve the disconnected network. This problem is particularly disturbing my business, I can not send BBM, but excellent features of RIM's BBM or blackberry messenger. For what I paid dearly for just BBM or blackberry messenger if the feature can not be used. I had to use BBM or blackberry messenger to communicate with my customers because they (my customers) using BBM or blackberry messenger also. If they do not use BBM or blackberry messenger, I would have destroyed the BB smartphone, because it is not useful.

I hope that RIM quickly go bankrupt and shut down BBM or blackberry messenger service. Because BBM or blackberry messenger is not useful at all, no more technologically advanced and convenient to use. In addition, the subscription service BBM or blackberry messenger is very expensive, more expensive than the cost of monthly Internet. It's crazy.

I wonder, why do people still use BBM or blackberry messenger, but many, an instant messenger that is cheaper, more powerful and easier to use than BBM. BBM or blackberry messenger is rubbish. I really hate RIM and BBM or blackberry messenger