Oh Fudge, Name of Jessica Biel's Restaurant

Posted by Unknown


Jessica Biel
Actress Jessica Biel (30) dreamed of opening a restaurant with his fiancee, singer Justin Timberlake. Although I can not make bread, he wanted to have a restaurant that features a variety of breads.
"Making bread was necessary calculations, but I suck at math. I buff bread that tastes good, especially the sweet, such as a banana or blueberry sandwich, "said Biel in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Jessica Biel then asked the audience on talk shows to support his efforts.

"Come on, I'll come to my restaurant, yes, if it's open. I want to name the restaurant, 'Oh Fudge', "he said.
Before Jessica Biel opened the restaurant, Justin Timberlake had already been working in the culinary world. He has a restaurant in New York.

Although following in the footsteps Timberlake, Jessica Biel confessed his desire to open a restaurant has nothing to do with the business Timberlake. "In the past, I had a relationship with someone. I feel comfortable with his personality, his hobbies, and his way of life. However, I'm also proud of myself and I love acting, "said Biel, who also played in the movie Stealth and The Illusionist.

source : Kompas.com